In this position, You are responsible for the development and modification of new games to our growing casino suite.
You could also be responsible for the development of new features in the games' architecture, including all phases of the projects from analysis, design, implementation and deployment.
In detail, You will:
- Support the department’s strategy to achieve
the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensure that the features developed by the team
will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follow policies, procedures and standards
relating to the team.
- Attend and participate in staff meeting and
- Constantly notifiy management of projects
status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts to gather
- Create design, architecture and/or
implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implement new features.
- Attend and actively participate in code
- Assist the QA team during the validation
- Develop and reviews unit tests.
- Test and debug code.
- Complete logistical tasks accurately and
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.